What's In Z Best' Products?
Soft Soothing Oil: Sunflower oil, grape seed oil, shea butter, apricot kernel oil, olive oil, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, almond oil, organic coconut oil, natural extracts, vitamin E oil, essential oils, and fragrance.
Whipped Shea Butter: Shea butter, coco butters, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, water, safflower oil, grape seed oil, corn starch, essential oils, and fragrances. (as per website)
Dead Sea Salt Herbal Milk Bath Soak: Dead sea salt, Epsom salt, dehydrated goat's milk, bath beads, lavender flowers, natural herbs, and essential oils. (as per website)
Sweet Mango Tango Beauty Bar: glycerin, propylene glycol, water, sodium cocate, sorbital, sterate, sodium myristate, titanium dioxide, shea butter, jojoba oil, sunflower oil, olive oil, goat's milk, almond milk, coconut oil, essential oils, and organic extracts. (as per website)
Exfoliating Beauty Bar: ingredients not available at time of the review.
What's your first impression of Z Best 'Kinky? I have mixed reviews for the products as a whole. Some of them were great, others I could have done without. So, my thoughts are as follows...
- The consistency of the Souffle reminds me of flan, the dessert. The souffle didn't do much for me, as compared to the whipped shea butter. It was scented Sweet Z and I didn't like the smell of this one. The website shows other scents, such as Lemon Pudding and Sweet Coconut. I think either one of them would have been a better scent choice... for me at least.
- The Soft Soothing Oil smelled a bit like the Souffle, so again, I did not like the scent. As for the oil itself, I did use it a few times to lock moisture into my skin (at night). Below is a picture of my arm after using it. it was not greasy or too oily, which is good, especially for summer months.
- The Whipped Shea Butter was scented Sweet Cotton Candy & Apples. Since I don't like apple scents, I didn't like the smell too much. However, I had a pleasant treat when I first tried this as I used it fresh out of the fridge (where I store my products). The cool temperature was refreshing and it was an okay body butter. I would continue to use it.
- The Dead Sea Salt Herbal Milk Bath Soak was a winner for me! I definitely enjoyed the detoxifying bath soak and I even let my daughter take a bath in it once when she wasn't feeling well. The tub was definitely dirty after using this, which I attribute to using the soak (don't worry, I shower after baths). This is one item that I would definitely recommend and would use over and over again!
- The Sweet Mango Tango Beauty Bar was another winner for me and my daughter. If you are looking for something that smells like mango, this is not it. It does have a sweet, fruity scent; however, it does not smell like mango. My daughter loved to cleanse herself with this bar and I enjoyed this bar, as a sweet treat, as well. The bar is not drying, lasts a long time, and looks too cute!
- The Exfoliating Beauty Bar was the third winner for me. Not only was the bar pretty, it was also creamy and nicely scented. Now, generally I don't like floral scents but this bar was the exception. I am almost finished the bar and now I am at the 'extra-exfoliating' portion of the bar, where more oats and seeds are present. My daughter didn't really use this bar much, which was fine with me (more for me).